Juan Manuel Fangio winning the 1957 German Grand Prix at the Nürburgring
'The Greatest Grand Prix' Fangio 1957 print by Andrew Kitson
"The Greatest Grand Prix"An artist signed print edition by Motorsport artist Andrew Kitson. Juan Manuel Fangio winning the 1957 German Grand Prix at the Nürburgring in his Maserati 250F, beating the Ferraris of Hawthorn and Collins. Printed from a painting Andrew did in 2015. An open edition print.
- Print overall paper size with white border 16x12ins (41x30cm). Painting image size 12x9ins (30x23cm).
- One of the Andrew Kitson 'Racing Classics' collection of prints, all in this layout and size on heavyweight paper.
- Ideal to suit frames you can buy from the shelf in home improvement stores.
- Your print will be posted in a strong postal tube, ready for framing. Can ship Worldwide.
- The ©andrew kitson watermark does not appear on the printed painting image.Print size 16 x 12 "Free postage UK, £8 International